Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Unification Of Ypsilanti And Willow Run School Districts Fast Approaching
- Roundabout Construction Near Costco Will Soon Be Underway
- Emilio Teubal is a 'Constant Reinventor'
- Local cyclists organize 'Ride of Silence' in Ann Arbor, Ypsilani
- Controversial 413 East Huron Development Project wins Ann Arbor City Council Approval
Clark has worked in radio, commercial and public, for 38 years and was with WEMU for 30 years. He and wife Anne have been married for 35 years and have three of the best children in the world. Their oldest daughter is teaching English in Japan.
The Smiths live in Superior Township, just outside of Ypsilanti. Clark’s favorite things are summer, music, and family camping trips. His least favorite things are winter and any meeting lasting longer than 30 minutes. Fortunately, he now has plenty of times to enjoy all of these things, and very few meetings!