Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Ypsi Firefighters to Present Hybrid Police/Fire Concerns to City Council
- March Against Monsanto comes to Ann Arbor
- Layoff Notices for Ann Arbor School Employees
- Ypsilanti Community Schools Schedule and Transportation Plan Near Completion
- Unification Of Ypsilanti And Willow Run School Districts Fast Approaching
Julie Bierach is the morning newscaster/news producer at St. Louis Public Radio. She was born and raised in St. Louis and graduated from Southeast Missouri State University. She started her career in Cape Girardeau, Mo. as a student announcer.
Bierach returned to St. Louis Public Radio in November 2010 after working in public relations at the Missouri Botanical Garden. She was previously the station’s science and technology reporter.
Bierach worked in Tucson, Arizona at Arizona Public Media where she was the host of the station’s weekly news magazine, Arizona Spotlight. While in Tucson, she reported on a variety of topics facing the desert southwest, including illegal immigration. Her reports have been featured on NPR’s All Things Considered and Day to Day.