There's only one more week until a certain, jolly old elf and his reindeer come to your town. But, he still found time in his busy schedule for a very special interview. Santa Claus himself talks with WEMU's David Fair and Arts Alliance CEO Deb Polich for this week's "creative:impact."
Creative industries in Washtenaw County add hundreds of millions of dollars to the local economy. In the weeks and months to come, 89.1 WEMU's David Fair and co-host Deb Polich, the President and CEO of The Arts Alliance, explore the myriad of contributors that make up the creative sector in Washtenaw County.
Santa's Tips for Getting on His "Nice" List:
- You're in control of being on the "naughty" or the "nice" list.
- If you think you're on the "naughty" list, put in a little more effort and there is still time to make it over to the "nice" list!
- Christmas music is a great motivator. It really works for those hard-working elves.
- Do what your parents tell you, and be nice to your siblings.
- Put out cookies for Santa (any kind will do) and apples and oats for the reindeer.
Non-commercial, fact based reporting is made possible by your financial support. Make your donation to WEMU today to keep your community NPR station thriving.