We appreciated the support of the following businesses and organizations:
- 4th Avenue Birkenstock - fourthavebirkenstock.com
- Ann Arbor Concert Band - aaband.org
- Ann Arbor City Club - annarborcityclub.org
- Toledo Food Bank - toledofoodbank.org
- Ann Arbor Schools - a2schools.org
- Ann Arbor Summer Festival - A2SF.org
- Ann Arbor Area Transportation Authority - theride.org
- Arbor Springs - arborspringswater.com
- Bank of Ann Arbor - bankofannarbor.com
- EMU AAUP - emu-aaup.org
- EMU Convocation Center emich.edu/bookemu
- EMU Foundation - emich.edu/foundation
- Fingerle Lumber - fingerlelumber.com
- Detroit Jazz Festival - detroitjazzfest.com
- Invisible Fence - annarbor.invisiblefence.com
- Kerrytown Concert House - kerrytownconcerthouse.org
- Mack Avenue Records - mackavenue.com
- Main Street Area Association - mainstreetannarbor.org
- Michigan Theater - michtheater.org
- Morgan & York
- Mosaic Foundation
- Northside Grill
- Lincoln Consolidated Schools
- Ypsilanti Heritage Foundation
- Passport Restaurant & Lounge
- U of M Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Perich Advertising + Design
- Penny Stamps School of Design
- River Raisin Ragtime Review
- Sesi Motors
- Kerrytown Book Festival
- Summer Solstice Jazz Festival
- Frita Batidos
- Peoples Food Co-op
- Silver Maples of Chelsea
- The Ark
- UofM Gerald R Ford School
- UofM Research
- University Productions
- The University Musical Society
- Webers Inn
- Whole Foods Market
- CultureSource (formerly Xiti.com)
Market Your Business while Supporting WEMU.
WEMU offers a variety of opportunities for your business or organization to support public radio:
- On-Air Announcements
- Corporate Challenge Grants
- Special Event Sponsorships
When your business or organization becomes a WEMU underwriter, your business name and message will reach thousands of potential customers, and will be heard loud and clear in an environment free of commercial clutter. Join the many other businesses and organizations that are reaping the benefits from their WEMU marketing plans.
Underwriting provides vital financial assistance needed to ensure the continuation of WEMU and its quality programming. Underwriting is easy, give us a call today for more information about how your business or organization can included WEMU in your current marketing plan.
For more information on how your organization or business can include WEMU in your current marketing plan please, email WEMU@wemu.org, or call us at (734) 487-2229.
An alternative way an individual can support WEMU is with a Day Sponsorship. With a contribution of $365 you can hear your personal message read on WEMU eight times in one day. It’s a great way to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions.
If you are interested in a Day Sponsorship, you may use the DONATE button at wemu.org or call 800-299-8910. Just choose Day Sponsorship as your premium. You will be contacted by WEMU office staff to choose the day for the on air broadcast of your personal message.
WEMU reserves the right to edit all copy and/or decline sponsorships at its discretion.