A key to the success of any business, organization, or institution is knowing your audience. Marketing and advertising will help seal your product, but it is branding that will create emotional connection and loyalty. As such, branding has become an art form unto itself. In this week's "creative:impact," WEMU's David Fair and Arts Alliance CEO Deb Polich connect with Danielle Milner, a partner at the Ypsilanti branding studio DO:BETTER.
Creative industries in Washtenaw County add hundreds of millions of dollars to the local economy. In the weeks and months to come, 89.1 WEMU's David Fair and co-host Deb Polich, the President and CEO of The Arts Alliance, explore the myriad of contributors that make up the creative sector in Washtenaw County.
- Vision Development: You can’t see where you’re going unless you open your eyes. We will help you truly see your business by creating a strategic vision, customer journey maps and business objectives.
- Awareness + Engagement: We design marketing and advertising campaigns that combine strategic direction with emotion and clarity to delight and engage your audience, across every channel.
- Brand Strategy: Create a brand that knows what in the hell it’s doing. We uncover the purpose, character and aspirations of your business to design a brand that humanity will see, hear and feel.
- Graphic Design: We design brand communications of all shapes and sizes, products and environments with renowned skill and craftsmanship.
- Brand Identity Design: We design award-winning logos and identity systems that matter. It’s more than just art, it’s about understanding who you really are and showing who you strive to become.
- Digital Design: We don’t just design websites. We build a user experience that goes beyond clicking and scrolling to create audience engagement beyond the screen.
On March 28, 2019, spend the day being inspired, encouraged and supported by creative leaders and fellow doers.
Non-commercial, fact based reporting is made possible by your financial support. Make your donation to WEMU today to keep your community NPR station thriving.