Most Active Stories
- Unification Of Ypsilanti And Willow Run School Districts Fast Approaching
- Roundabout Construction Near Costco Will Soon Be Underway
- Controversial 413 East Huron Development Project wins Ann Arbor City Council Approval
- Local cyclists organize 'Ride of Silence' in Ann Arbor, Ypsilani
- Ann Arbor In Concert To Hold Inaugural Performance
Arts & Healthcare
Fri December 21, 2012
Bringing the Holiday Spirit to Hospital Patients
The holidays are upon us, and most of us are making plans to celebrate with family and friends. For those afflicted with illness it can be difficult to tap in to the sentiment of the season. However, at the University of Michigan Hospitals, there is a concerted effort to give the patients some holiday spirit. With music as a centerpiece, many patients are not only smiling, but they're also healing.
Wendy Wright reports on the sounds of holiday cheer ringing throughout in halls the Uof M Health system.
Spirit Of The Season