Two Major Foodie Events Happening Soon In Ann Arbor: Taste Of Ann Arbor & Restaurant Week
Ann Arbor has a lot of popular restaurants serving a variety of food that has earned the city a strong reputation for dining out.
89.1 WEMU’s Lisa Barry talks to Sandra Andrade from the Main Street Area Association about two community food events coming up soon.
- Over 40 restaurants are participating this year
- Tickets sold by volunteers from the Michigan Theater
- Live music and kids' activities
- Local celebrities will be judging, including our own Lisa Barry!
- Can vote online for favorite restaurants for chance to win gift certificates (Voting starts June 2)
- Sample full entrees from over 50 Ann Arbor restaurants (if offered, reservations are recommended)
- Can choose 2-for-1, vegan, vegetarian, and lunch options
- New "Chef's Choice" option
- Daily Instagram photo contest, where the winner will receive a $50 Main Street Ventures gift card (tag photos with #annarborrestaurantweek)
Non-commercial, fact based reporting is made possible by your financial support. Make your donation to WEMU today to keep your community NPR station thriving.